For additional information and options, contact your Badge State Logistics representative
Design – This footwear is designed for correctional facilities. Sole performance features include a durable design with oil, abrasion and slip resisting characteristics.
Construction – Process 82 construction with vulcanized rubber outsole.
Upper Fitting – All upper fitting is 8-10 stitches per inch, B69 nylon thread single and double needle. This allows for a more durable construction.
Leather - Upper Leather: Nutty Brown Yukon leather.
Lining – Durable Comfort weave to wick away moisture for drier, cooler, and healthier feet.
Shank – Tru-fit fiberglass, durable, cold and rust resisting and contoured to the insole for a complete support system.
Footbed – 4000 bone Poron
Insole – Cork insole w/insert 3.5m
Outsole – Cream Carmel process 82 rubber compound
Counter – Thermo formed counter providing greater heel stability and comfort.
Use and Care
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear silicone product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather. Use a quality cream polish for shine.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders and disinfectant sprays.
- Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.